Why mobile gaming?
Currently registered clubs in Australia do not have any foot-hold in the mobile gaming space. With a cooperative approach to mobile gaming innovation we can change this.
- 67% of Australians play video games.
- 46% of video game players are female.
- 34 years is the average age of video game players.
- 77% of players are aged 18 years or older.
- 43% of those aged 65 and over play video games.
HOW WE PLAY
- 89 Minutes is the average daily total of all gameplay.
- 98 Minutes is the average daily total play for males.
- 77 Minutes is the average daily total play for females.
- 10 Minutes, twice a day is typical for casual gameplay.
- 1 Hour, daily is typical for in-depth gameplay.
% devices used to play games (2017)
- PC 82% 82%
- Mobile 65% 65%
- Tablet 56% 56%
Australians who play video games spend an average of 89 minutes a day playing, including casual gameplay and in-depth gameplay. Women play for 77 minutes a day on average while men play for 98 minutes a day on average.
Source: Bond University & IGEA Digital Games Report 2018
Outlook for social gaming
Top 6 Grossing iOS Apps in Australia
3. Lightning Link (Aristocrat)
5. Heart of Vegas (Aristocrat)
6. Slotmania (PlayTika)
Heart of Vegas is consistently in the top 5 grossing Apps.